Frequently Asked Questions
What is the security deposit?
Your security deposit will be determined based on your credit screening. Please see our screening criteria for additional information.
What are the qualifications to rent an apartment?
Please click here to view our leasing criteria.
What is the application fee?
The application fee is $50 per applicant. All occupants over the age of 21 must be a leaseholder and qualify. Please see our screening criteria for additional information.
What lease options are available?
We offer lease terms ranging between 10-15 months for the prices quoted on our website. Shorter leases ranging between 6-9 months are available for an additional premium.
Is Renter's Insurance required?
Yes! We require all residents to have a policy for the duration of their lease. A minimum of $300,000 liability coverage is required. We recommend personal contents coverage, but it is not required. Peachtree Place Apartments must also be listed as an additional interest or interested party. Is your agent asking you a million questions? Tell them to call us and we'll answer all the nitty gritty for you. We also work with a company called Resident Insure. Click here to setup your policy today!
Are Utilities included?
No, they are not. All residents will pay for the following:
- Power: York Electric
- Water/Sewer: Billed through Town of Fort Mill
- Internet/TV: Comporium
- Trash: Valet Waste, billed with your rent each month
When is rent due?
Regardless of when you move-in, rent is always due in full on the 1st of the month. For example, if you move-in on Aug 15th, you will pay a pro-rated portion for August, and then September rent is owed in full on Sept 1st. We also give you a 5 day grace period, which means you can pay on time through the 5th of each month. Starting on the 6th there will be a 5% late fee charged to your account.
How can I pay rent?
We accept a variety of payment options!
- Certified funds or cashier's check may be dropped off at the office
- We have a rent-box outside our front door if it's after hours
- Online payments through your portal can be made using e-check or debit/credit card
- Personal checks at the office
- We also take phone payments!
- NO CASH
Are pets allowed?
Yes! We are very pet friendly. Pet guidelines include:
- Documentation in the form of a veterinarian letter must be provided prior to moving in. This letter needs to include the pet’s age, breed, and weight as well as proof of current required vaccinations.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times when on the property. Pets may not be left unattended on patio or balcony.
- Breed restrictions include Dalmatians, Presa Canarios, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, Alaskan Malamutes, Rottweiler’s, and Pit Bulls. This list may change at any time to include additional breeds.
- German Shepherds & Boxers are allowed – ask us for details.
- Birds, Snakes, Reptiles, Ferrets, Rabbits and Fish Aquariums exceeding 20 Gallons are not allowed.
What are the pet fees and rents?
One Pet: $300 move-in fee plus $15/month rent
Two Pets: $500 move-in fee plus $25/month rent
Do you have free internet?
Yes! We offer FREE Wi-Fi access in our clubhouse and pool. We also have a business center that stays open 24/7 with access to 2 desktop PCs. Please ask the leasing office for our passwords.
How does trash and recycling work?
We offer Valet Trash. We do not participate in a recycling program.
What schools are Peachtree Place zoned for?
Please call (803) 548-2527 to reach the schools with any questions.
What are the hours of the amenities?
- Pool: Dawn to Dusk
- Tennis Courts: Dawn to Dusk
- Playground: Dawn to Dusk
- Fitness Rooms: 24/7
- Business Center: 24/7
- Laundry Room: 24/7
Can I reserve the amenities?
At this time we do not allow reservations, as we want our spaces to remain readily available to all residents at all times.
How do I get my packages?
All packages are delivered to your front door.
How do I setup my Utility Bill?
You will contact the Town of Fort Mill to setup your water/sewer account. Their phone number is (803) 547-2034. We will setup Valet Trash on your behalf and it will be billed with your rent each month.
Who is the Power Provider?
York Electric is our provider. Click here for their website or call 803-548-4244.
Is Renter's Insurance required?
Yes! We require all residents to have a policy for the duration of their lease. A minimum of $300,000 liability coverage is required. We recommend personal contents coverage, but it is not required. Peachtree Place must also be listed as an additional interest or interested party. Is your agent asking you a million questions? Tell them to call us and we'll answer all the nitty gritty for you. We also work with a company called Resident Insure. Click here to setup your policy today!
What is due at move-in?
We will send you a welcome home letter outlining exactly what you owe and when you owe it. All deposits are due at move-in in the form of certified funds. Pro-rated rent can be paid with personal check, card or e-check. Please note that debit/credit card payments will incur a convenience fee.
Who is the Internet & TV Provider?
Both internet and TV are serviced by Comporium. Please call (888) 403-2667 to setup your service. We recommend doing this at least 2 weeks in advance to schedule your appointment.
How do I handle a noise complaint?
We always recommend trying to talk to your neighbor first. So many times, they are unaware of the noise they're creating and a friendly conversation is all that's needed. If the problem persists, you may contact the office, but please remember that noise is to be expected in a shared living space.
How does parking work?
Parking is assigned. Each resident will receive 2 assigned parking spaces. Each building has their own guest parking.
I have an emergency maintenance request. What do I do?
Please call (803) 548-7600 and follow the prompts for maintenance emergencies. Emergencies are defined as the following:
- Smoke detector battery alert
- Clogged toilet in a one bathroom only apartment
- No hot water or no water at all
- No AC if the thermostat reads over 80 degrees
- No Heat if the thermostat reads less than 60 degrees
- Refrigerator or freezer not cooling
- Roof leak
- No Power (other than an outage) - Always call the power company first to check for an outage or payment processing error
- Wild animal loose in the apartment
- Any situation which may endanger your life
Can I sublet my apartment?
Subletting is not allowed. All applicants must be screened and qualify through the leasing office.
I have a NON-emergency maintenance request. What do I do?
You may call the office and we'll gladly take your request. You may also submit a work-order through your resident portal. Please let us know if there are any animals in the apartment ahead of time.
Are there quiet hours?
Yes, quiet hours are from 11pm - 7am. During these hours we ask that you not run your vacuum, garbage disposal, play loud music, play speakers that are on the floor, high impact fitness etc... Please be mindful of your neighbors at all times.